Saturday 8 February 2014

Horror Comics on Lulu eBooks

Meadowhell: The True Horror of Shopping is now available in two parts on Lulu, priced around $2 USA, £1.30 UK or equivalent price in Germany, France, Italy, SpainSwitzerland, Ireland, Canada, Australia and the Netherlands.

This is the first time CDComics will be available specifically in Switzerland, Ireland and the Netherlands and during the next few weeks we will be uploading all our titles to Lulu


The story starts after what remains of three murder victims are found in a soon to be opened shopping mall and D.C.I Bramley of the London Metropolitan Police is called in due to his unique and previous experience with bizarre and surreal murders.

REVIEWS
"It’s rare that a comic completely catches me off guard. With this series though, I was caught off guard completely when I read it, so much so that I leaned back in my chair and was like, “Damn… you got me.” around half way through the second issue when the bomb is dropped on you... I was blown away." Comic $astards, US Reviewer gave it 5 out of 5
"Daley’s unique, dry wit is the highlight of his writing. He may write great stories, but when it comes to the closing pages, there’s no one else to compare. CD Comics output has been nothing but a treat to read, with Meadowhell being no exception. Another cult gem." Horror Cult Films UK Reviewer
"So much work goes into giving a realistic bend to his comics that it really sets them apart from others which just do not have the same level of crazy detail... I was really drawn into this world, desperate to find out just what was going on." Rotting Zombie UK Reviewer gave it 8 out of 10

Have a fun read and please do have nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment